A money plant is one of the most common household plants. It is said that just like its name and the look of its leaves (that look like notes), the money plant contributes in increasing the finances of the house and business. However, when it comes to potting a money plant, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind, else it might have an adverse effect. Below are those things...contact for more info.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.